Rosemilk Popsicle

Hi all, Summer has already started here in Qatar and am planning for more cooling recipes now. My first preference is given to my childhood favorite.
If any of you have spent their childhood in the villages of south india then there is a chance of you guys knowing this yummy Popsicle.
I spent most of my summers in my granny's place and there used to be this popsicle selling persons coming every noon selling this popsicles and there would be a big big no from my granny to get them, but some how i manage to get them and enjoy.
Especially this rosemilk popsicle is one of my favourite. Hope you guys also enjoy them...




Ingredients:

Milk -  Double the amount of your Popsicle molds
sugar - adjust to your taste (use more than u use for regular drinking rose-milk)
rose milk essence ( i used tiger brand (Indian) - 1 tsp for 2 cups milk



Method:

Boil the milk till it reduces to half the amount ( that is exactly the amount of your Popsicle molds)
Add the rose milk essence and sugar.
Mix well and filter it and pour into the moulds and freeze.
Enjoy...


Please leave your comments, Love to hear from you...

Comments

  1. Rose milk gives tht color? is it tht simple? ohhhhh i shall try this fr sure! hmmmm thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes this is simple but very tasty Popsicle which can be enjoyed a lot. please give it a try and let me know how it turned out

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

You are really kind to leave your comments for me. Please leave your comments, Each of your comments are really valuable for me. This keeps me inspired a lot...Thank you so much...