Carrot Smoothie


Today morning when i woke up, i didn't feel like eating my breakfast but i am not a person who missed the main meal of the day... so got little creative with my Philips juicer jar and wanted to make something innovative with that jar... actually i have been experimenting with it for the past few days...
So here comes the outcome of my creativity..."Carrot Smoothie" (with cashew almond milk).
I had the cashew almond milk from yesterdays batch so the final product of my creativity is full of health and nutrition...

Lets get drinking...


Ingredients:

2 medium size carrots peeled and roughly cut
1 cup cashew almond milk or any milk of your choice
Sweetener of your choice (i added honey)

Method:

Add all the ingredients into the blender( Philips juicer jar), If you don't have a juicer jar, no prob just add all ingredients to regular mixer jar and run till no carrot chunks are left.

Just pour the mixture in a strainer and strain it well, (for me my juicer jar did the straining job) and serve cold.



Yummy and healthy breakfast done...

Please leave your comments, Love to hear from you...

Comments