Healthy Popcorn

Everyone loves popcorn and I have never watched a movie without popcorn in hand, but have you all thought how it's made?  I thought and jus wanted to try and get the taste of cinema popcorn at home...  Jus as tasty and crunchy as its...

My research started when I found some corn kernels at the grocery and I tried making popcorn with butter to get the buttery taste but all I got was the burnt butter taste :(

But when I tried making with coconut oil I am sure I got the exact taste... And it's a healthy way too... 

So here I come up with the recipe and a happy statement saying that I can enjoy them anytime I crave for it...  No more waiting for the next movie :D

Please leave your comments... I love to hear from you...

Ingredients

Corn kernels 1/4 cup
Coconut oil 1 tbsp
Salt and pepper to taste

Method

Add the coconut oil in a pan with lid.
Once heated add the salt and pepper to the oil and mix well, this step helps to get the even spread of salt in your popcorn.

Now add the kernels to the pan and close with the lid and keep shaking the pan.

You'll hear the popping sound and wait till you stop hearing the sound.
Shake the pan once in a while during the process.

Ta Da.... Here you're with a bowl full of fresh and healthy popcorn. Enjoy :)

Comments