Mixed Nut Butter

Hi everyone, here I am with another healthy recipe... As everyone knows that Nut butters are the great source of health. 
Basically I am a great great lover of peanut butter, according to me everyday I wake up just to eat my peanut butter & honey sandwich...Lol
Now I am planning to take my love for nut butter to the next step. 
I proudly present the recipe for Mixed Nut Butter. Let's start our nutty journey...


Ingredients

Almond 1/4 cup
Walnut 1/4 cup
Cashew 1/4 cup
Salt 1/2 tsp
Honey 1 tbsp (optional) 


Method 

Roast the nuts in the oven for 10 mins at 180C (if you want a raw nut butter then just skip the roasting)

Add nuts to the blender and grind it till they look like a powder. 

Now add the salt and honey( if using, I like my nut butter a bit on the sweeter side). 

Again run the blender till you see a smooth paste. This is it... You're done. No funny ingredients like the store bought butters... 

Enjoy them with a toast or even mix it in your overnight oats as I do... 


Please leave your comments...  Love to hear from you. 

Comments