Pickled Eggs

This is a repost of my same old pickled eggs...  I don't know how they got deleted from my blog but today when I was searching for it.. It was gone...  So am
re-posting it again...

These pickles eggs are my all time favorite... They are so so so tasty and healthy as the same time...



Ingredients

2 cups regular vinegar
1 cup water
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp pepper corns
1 tsp fenugreek seeds
1 bay leaf

3 green chillies
1 dozen hard boiled eggs ( I used quail eggs)



Instructions

In large pot combined together all ingredients except hard boiled eggs and green chilli.

Bring to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes.

Put hard boiled eggs in jars.



Pour hot brine over eggs.

Put lid on tightly and let sit for at least 4 days refrigerated.

From the 5th day onwards it's ready to eat.

Comments